|Photography by Eunice Vallesteros of PURPLE DOT Photography|
DISCLAIMER: This was sent to me for review purposes. I am not paid with cash or favors to do this review.
Ingredients: Dionic Water, Glycerine, Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Sorbitan Monostearate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose Propyl Paraben Methyl Paraben, Iron Oxide
This vegetable based mascara claims to have 80% less chemicals, conditions lashes, is smudge proof and is for volumizing and lengthening lashes.
I am not a mascara girl because I absolutely hate taking it off and seeing some of my lashes go with it and waking up with black eyes (GROSS!) But using this product has me converted! I love that it is water proof but is also not difficult to remove at all. When washed with my facial cleanser it easily comes off and leaves my lashes intact. I also love the results! The packaging says that it is volumizing and lengthening and indeed it is! Here is a photo of the results on my lashes:
and a close up:
|Amazing! What a big difference!|
1. Made with natural and organic ingredients
2. Easy to remove with soap or facial wash but is still water proof. Perfect for the rainy days! I had it on and my face got a bit wet when a slight drizzle started on my way from the mall to my car. I immediately checked it and it didn't smudge a bit.
3. No need for makeup remover to take it off.
4. Really VOLUMIZES!
5. Really LENGTHENS!
6. Lasts all day.
What I DON'T Love:
1. While I love the silicone wand, I wish it were smaller so that I could reach my inner lashes and lower lashes.
2. Can clump if you put on too much.
OVERALL, I really LOVE this macara! I have tried other brands that did not give the results that this one did. I was asked several times if I was wearing fake lashes or had extensions. I'm really impressed at how it lifts my lashes. Most of all I never wake up with ugly black eyes.
And because this mascara is so awesome, I am giving away one Mascara from Skin Kravings, the head distributor of Krave Cosmetics. Want to win it? Join now! =)
If you want to purchase this mascara and other cosmetics, here are the details:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SkinKravings
Blog Photos by Eunice Vallesteros of Purple Dot Photography
Terms & Conditions:
1. This blog giveaway will end on October 20, 2013 (Sunday).
2. There will be ONE winner.
3. You may retweet once a day for more chances of winning.
5. Winner will be announced on this blog. We will contact the winner within 48 hours from the closing date.
6. Winner shall be chosen via random electronic raffle.
7. Only those who will COMPLETE all the options on Rafflecopter WILL BE QUALIFIED to win the prize. Only the TWEET ABOUT THE GIVEAWAY option is not mandatory. However if you tweet and retweet that would be more entries for you. Therefore, more chances of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway