Wow, the BIG three-zero! I have finally arrived! A few months back, I was dreading the fact that it was my last year in the 20's... the thought of being a 30 year old seemed to scare me. Now that I have finally turned 30, heck, I don't feel it at all! In fact, I am feeling even more fabulous than ever! Of course I have a lot to thank... God for all the blessings, my family, my friends, my sponsors and of course YOU, my readers. Thank you for making me feel young!
I was browsing through my photos from my 20's and wow, I couldn't imagine how I survived my 20 something late party nights, shark attack outfits and loads of smokey eye makeup. Indeed a lot has changed. But despite all the changes and how different I am now... it seems like it all went by so fast. It's like being a teenager and being in my 20's was only yesterday. That's why I chose 13 Going on 30 as a title for this post... it was just so fitting! Time really goes by SO FAST. Although I have absolutely no regrets... I know everything I did, even my mistakes, molded me to be the person that I am today. Every screw up, every "oops" and every "yikes" was part of HIS plan to teach me something. I really won't have it otherwise.
A friend told me just a few days ago: "Ok lang maging 30, at least mukha kang 24." Hay... THANK YOU! I really hope that I don't look like it! So ok fine, that really made my day and yes feel na feel ko. Pagbigyan niyo na... it's my birthday after all!
So now I am welcoming the "DIRTY THIRTIES" with open arms. I heard it's the best decade to be in and I sure am ready to see what this fabulous decade has in store for me. I am excited for new adventures to come as well as new realizations and new lessons. So come on dirty thirties... I am going to sit back, relax and enjoy the show. *3D glasses optional*
(Thanks Xeng Zulueta! *wink*)
|Photography by Purple Dot Photography|
Polka Dot Dress: The Landmark Makati
Shoes: My own DIY project
Ombre Hair: Angelo Falconi III Salon
AND... because my birthday month is special, and because I am feeling SO BLESSED, I'd like to share my blessings with you, my readers, by having a birthday giveaway! I'll be giving away these gorgeous satin dresses to 2 lucky ladies. (1 dress each per winner. Color to be given will be random.)
Terms & Conditions:
1. This blog giveaway will end on September 26, 2013 (Thursday).
2. There will be TWO winners. One dress for each winner. Color to be given will be random.
3. You may retweet once a day for more chances of winning.
5. Winner will be announced on this blog. We will contact the winner within 48 hours from the closing date.
6. Winner shall be chosen via random electronic raffle.
7. Only those who will COMPLETE all the options on Rafflecopter WILL BE QUALIFIED to win the prize. Only the TWEET ABOUT THE GIVEAWAY option is not mandatory. However if you tweet and retweet that would be more entries for you. Therefore, more chances of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway